Born in North Ogden, Weber, Utah Territory
Baptized by Thomas F Brown
Residence When Called
Set Apart By
Archibald F. Clifford from North Ogden, Utah and St. George Morris from Salt Lake City, Utah arrived in the mission on April 14, 1921 (Calimis 8:13). Elders Allred and Clifford laboring in Colton, California began the first Sunday School on May 15, 1921. Since then the attendance has been steadily increasing (Calimis 11:3).