East German

Founded
1938 January 1
Closed
No dates given.

Organized 1 January 1938 at the dissolution of the Swiss-German and German-Austrian Missions. It was discontinued in September 1939 and reorganized in November 1946. It was renamed the North German Mission in 1957.

Read More

See All Participants of Organization

All Missions

Alfred Cornelius Rees Called as President

1938 January–1939 September See Missionaries

Mission Founded

1938 January 1

Boundary Change

1938

The line dividing the two German missions runs from Wismar, which is west of Rostock on the Baltic Sea, almost straight south to the city of Hof which is near the German-Czecho Slovakia boundary line.

Media
East German Mission

Sources