The British Mission was separated from the direct management of the European Mission president at the beginning of 1929. August William Lund was the first solely British Mission president and John A. Widtsoe continued to serve as European Mission president.
Due to the double duty of the European Mission president, the mission headquarters coincided with the British Mission headquarters. The British Mission headquarters were moved and the European Mission maintained its offices at Durham House, 295 Edge Lane, Liverpool.
The President of the European Mission relocated the mission offices from Durham-House in Liverpool to London W. C. 1, Gordon Square 1 (Der Stern Vol. 65, No. 8, 15 April 1933).