Organized on 23 August 1925 from the Swiss-German Mission, although the separation was not completed until the 1 January 1926. Discontinued alongside the Swiss-German Mission at the beginning of 1938 and reorganized into the Swiss Austrian, East German and West German Missions.
See All Participants of Organization
At its creation, the mission comprised eight conferences: Königsberg, Breslau, Stettin, Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz, Dresden, and Wien.
The mission home was located at Konigsbruckerstrassw No. 62, Dresden, Germany.
The mission was divided to create the Czechoslovak Mission.
The mission home moved to Haendelstrasse 3, Berlin, N. W. 87, Germany.