Organized 1 November 1864 from the Swiss, Italian, & German Mission. The name was changed to Netherlands-Belgium on 31 January 1891 and then back to Netherlands Mission on 15 May 1914.
When it was created the mission encompassed the country of the Netherlands.
Boundary Change/ Name Change
The country of Belgium was added to the mission boundaries, prompting a mission name change to the Netherlands-Belgium mission.
The mission home was located at Boezem Singel, 116, Rotterdam, Holland.
The mission home was located at Crooswijkschesingel 8, Rotterdam, Holland.
Belgium is removed from the boundaries of the mission.
The mission home moved to Grooswijkschesingel 16b, Rotterdam, Holland.