Shoshone

Headquartered at Fort Supply, The Missionary Station, Utah Territory; it is now located in Uintah County, Wyoming. The Shoshone Mission was created to maintain the fort as a way point for Saints crossing the plains and to teach the Shoshone and other local American Indians. The mission closed in 1857 and the fort was burned due to the arrival of Johnston's Army.

Read More
Media
Shoshone (1855 - 1857) Profile
Shoshone (1855 - 1857) Profile