Organized on 8 October 1925. Renamed the Argentine Mission in August 1935 when the Brazilian Mission was created.
See All Participants of Organization
First missionaries arrive in Buenos Aires.
The mission home was located at Rivadavia 8968, Buenos Aires, Argentina. In 1929, it moved to Habana 3330, Villa Devoto, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Mission home moved to Calle Esalada 1183, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The mission office moved to Villa Versailles, Calle Madero 749.
The South American Mission was split to create the Brazilian Mission. The South American Mission was renamed the Argentine Mission and its boundaries were changed to what is now Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, and Peru.
The mission office moved to Calle Monzoni 268.