Opened on 30 December 1884 then closed 1 October 1909. Reopened in November 1921 and renamed Armenian Mission. Work ended with the death of President Booth in 1928. The mission was reopened as the Palestine-Syrian Mission in 1933.
Jacob Spori arrived in Constantinople on 30 December 1884, officially beginning missionary work in the area.
Mission home located at Aintab, Syria, Turkey. Due to political complications, the mission was closed in October 1909.
Joseph W. Booth was called to renew missionary work in the Near East and was appointed president of the Armenian Mission. He arrived in Palestine on 4 November 1921. The mission home was located at "Fayh House", Allenby Street, Haifa, Palestine.
The Ottoman Empire came to an end as the sultanate was abolished by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey in November 1922.
President Booth died of heart failure at Aleppo on 5 December 1928.
Mission home located at "House Kaltenbach", Garden Street 25, Haifa, Palestine, from 1933-1935. Then moved to Beirut, Lebanon.