Turkish

Opened on 30 December 1884 then closed 1 October 1909. Reopened in November 1921 and renamed Armenian Mission. Work ended with the death of President Booth in 1928. The mission was reopened as the Palestine-Syrian Mission in 1933.

Read More
Media
Turkish (1884 - ?) Profile
Turkish (1884 - ?) Profile
Philip's Fountains
Philip's Fountains
Missionaries in Turkey
Missionaries in Turkey
Turkish Mission Families and Missionaries
Turkish Mission Families and Missionaries
Elders Teuscher
Elders Teuscher
Turkish Armenian Mission 1906
Turkish Armenian Mission 1906

Sources