Transcript for Judd, Annie D., [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 16:167-69
10. New York.
11. When did it leave for Utah?
11. 1868, Fall.
12. What was the place of your destination in Utah? Why did you come to Utah?
12. St. George, We were converts to the Mormon Church.
13. When did you arrive there?
13. Fall of 1868.
14. Who was the leader of your company or train?
14. Mr. Brown.
15. Method of travel (handcart, ox team, mule team, horseback, etc.)?
15. We traveled from <New> York to Salt Lake by ox-team where our folks met us. We walked when we got tired of riding in the wagon, there were 5 from our family and three from another in our wagon.