A: Yes. The First Presidency has said, “We encourage all to read the book and make use of the supplementary material available online.” They continued, “We pray that this volume will enlarge your understanding of the past, strengthen your faith, and help you make and keep the covenants that lead to exaltation and eternal life.” Read the entire statement of the First Presidency.
A: There is no single author of Saints. The books are written under the direction of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. A list of contributors to the first volume can be found here. Other contributors are acknowledged here. A list of contributors to the second volume can be found here. Other contributors are acknowledged here
A: The publication date for Saints, Volume 3 is April 22, 2022. Volume 4 will follow about two years later.
A: More than one hundred Church History Topics are found in the endnotes in Saints. These short articles explore in more detail the topics in Saints and provide links to additional resources where you can continue your study. To learn more about Church History Topics, see the Introduction to Church History Topics.
A: Yes. Saints is available in 14 languages. Check out our home page in each language:
- Cebuano — mgasantos.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Chinese — 聖徒.churchofjesuschrist.org
- English — saints.churchofjesuschrist.org
- French — saints.churchofjesuschrist.org/fra
- German — heilige.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Italian — santi.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Japanese — saints.churchofjesuschrist.org/jpn
- Korean — saints.churchofjesuschrist.org/kor
- Portuguese — santos.churchofjesuschrist.org/por
- Russian — святые.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Samoan — aupaia.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Spanish — santos.churchofjesuschrist.org/spa
- Tagalog — mgabanal.churchofjesuschrist.org
- Tongan — kaumaonioni.churchofjesuschrist.org