Arva Eunice Boothe
- Arva Christensen
- June 1922–August 1924
- Age Called: 18
- Set Apart: 23 June 1922
- Departed From Home: 24 June 1922
- Arrived In Field: 11 July 1922
- Departed From Field: 7 August 1924
- Arrived At Home: 25 August 1924
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Served with spouse: Elwood Lowell Christensen
- Served with children
- Called From: Honeyville, Box Elder, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: Richard R. Lyman
- Notes: Her son Haruo Lowell Christensen was born during her mission.
Stories and Documents
Japanese Mission history, 1901-1955, Church History Library.
See the roster in volume 1 for information on her service.