Agusta Pearl Mortensen
- Augusta Lee
- Augusta Pearl Mortenson
- October 1915–December 1919
- Age Called: 22
- Osaka and Sapporo Conferences
- Set Apart: 29 October 1915
- Departed From Home: 30 October 1915
- Arrived In Field: 25 November 1915
- Departed From Field: 13 December 1919
- Arrived At Home: 2 January 1920
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Served with children
- Called From: Hinckley, Millard, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: Francis M. Lyman
- Notes: She served with her husband, Lafayette C. Lee.
Stories and Documents
Mormon Missionary Diaries, Brigham Young University.
Five volumes kept by her husband during their missionary service in Japan.