Caroline Barnes Crosby
- May 1850–1852
- Age Called: 43
- Departed From Home: 7 May 1850
- Arrived In Field: 21 October 1850
- End Date: 1852
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Served with spouse: Jonathan Crosby
- Called From: Salt Lake City, Salt lake, Utah, United States
Stories and Documents
Journal history of the Church, 1896-2001, Church History Library.
Entry for 7 May 1850, p. 1, states a group left Salt Lake City on their missions.
Jonathan Crosby and Caroline B. Crosby papers, 1848-1882, Church History Library.
Her journals contain an account of her experiences with her husband, Jonathan Crosby, in the Society Islands .