David Buel Dille
- June 1853–March 1857
- Age Called: 41
- Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Cheltenham, and Warwickshire Conferences
- Departed From Home: 22 June 1853
- Called: 8 April 1852
- Arrived In Field: 22 October 1853
- Departed From Field: 28 March 1857
- Arrived At Home: 13 September 1857
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Priesthood office: High Priest
- Called From: Ogden, Weber, Utah Territory, United States
Stories and Documents
At General Conference he was voted to go on a foreign mission.
He wrote to Brigham Young to see about his mission being delayed until 1853.
See the index above for entries on his service.
He traveled with the Christian Christiansen Company in 1857 as he returned from his mission.
Report dated giving a short synopsis of his mission.