George Henry Done
- January 1891–February 1891
- Age Called: 33
- Called: 14 January 1891
- Released: 2 February 1891
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Called From: Payson, Utah, Utah
- Notes: As he was the leader of the Payson Silver Band and engaged in missionary work, apparently George H. Done did not serve this mission to which he was called.
Stories and Documents
Letter from the Payson Silver Band requesting that George H. Done be released from serving a mission due to his critical role in the band. A note at the bottom written by A. O. Smoot released him from this mission call to Great Britain.
Accepted a call to serve a mission in Great Britain.
Letter to Pres. Wilford Woodruff, from George H. Done, Nov 23, 1892, discussing circumstances regarding release from mission to Great Britain.