Israel Franklin Evans
- Frank Evans
- July 1937–September 1940
- Age Called: 63
- Served as Mission President
- Set Apart: 8 July 1937
- Departed From Home: 12 July 1937
- Arrived In Field: 15 July 1937
- Departed From Field: 17 September 1940
- Arrived At Home: 1 October 1940
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Served with spouse: Priscilla Livingston
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Called From: Coalville, Summit, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: David O. McKay
Stories and Documents
First Presidency missionary calls and recommendations, 1877-1918, Church History Library.
Letter state that Frank Evans cannot go to the Southern States because of health reasons, dated 5 Sep, 1895. No evidence that he went.
Eastern States Mission history, 1830-1977, Church History Library.
See the index in volume 1 for entries on his service.