John Roland Halliday
- January 1894–January 1896
- Age Called: 28
- Southern States
- Set Apart: 26 January 1894
- Arrived At Home: 23 January 1896
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Quorum: 44th
- Called From: Pleasant Grove, Utah, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: A H Cannon
Stories and Documents
Missionary Department missionary registers, 1860-1959, Vol. 1, p. 135, line 46.
Missionary Department missionary registers, 1860-1959, Vol. 2, p. 144, line 46.
First Presidency missionary calls and recommendations 1877-1918, CR 1 168, Church History Library.
On December 23, 1893, from Pleasant Grove, J. R. Halliday accepts his mission call to the Southern States and will report January 27.