John Willard Young
- February 1866–June 1867
- Age Called: 21
- Set Apart: 4 February 1866
- Departed From Home: 7 February 1866
- Arrived In Field: 14 April 1866
- Departed From Field: 29 June 1867
- Arrived At Home: 24 September 1867
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Priesthood office: Apostle
- Called From: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah Territory, United States
- Set apart by: Brigham Young
Stories and Documents
British Mission history, 1841-1971, Church History Library.
See the index above for entries on his service.
John W. Young, "Valedictory," Latter-day Saints' Millennial Star 29, no. 27 (6 July 1867): 426-27.
Includes account of his missionary labors and travels while in the British Mission.
"John Willard Young," Mormon Pioneer Overland Travels.
He traveled with the Leonard G. Rice Company in 1867 as he returned from his service in the British Mission.