Joseph Hyrum Ericksen
- May 1886–April 1888
- Age Called: 21
- Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas
- Set Apart: 28 May 1886
- Arrived At Home: 28 April 1888
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Priesthood office: Elder
- Called From: Elsinore, Sevier, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: F D Richards
Stories and Documents
Missionary Department missionary registers, 1860-1959, Vol. 2, p. 88, line 85.
Report of arrival home an a mission report.
Acceptance letter dated 9 April 1886.
Letter dated 20 April 1886 requesting more time to get ready to leave for his mission.
Letter dated 29 April 1886 stating Jospeh Ericksen is now ready to serve his mission.
Letter dated 3 May 1886 accepting mission call.
NotesAlt name: Erickson
Alt birthdate: 18 January 1864
Alt father's name: Ingebret Ericksen