Leonard John McCullough
- November 1917–May 1921
- Age Called: 20
- Set Apart: 20 November 1917
- Departed From Home: 18 December 1917
- Arrived In Field: 9 January 1918
- Departed From Field: 6 May 1921
- Arrived At Home: 25 May 1921
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Priesthood office: Elder
- Called From: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: Rudger Clawson
- Notes: He served as temporary mission president after the departure of Ernest C. Rossiter in July 1919 until the arrival of Leonidas H. Kennard Jr. in February 1920.
Stories and Documents
Mary E. Manwaring Lillie papers, 1907-1940, Church History Library.
Journal spanning 1923 to 1925 contains abstracts from his mission journal.