- January 1912–January 1915
- Age Called: 22
- Set Apart: 31 January 1912
- Arrived In Field: 20 February 1912
- Released: 15 January 1915
- Arrived At Home: 1 February 1915
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Married
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Quorum: 117th
- Called From: Lewiston, Cache, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: Seymour B. Young
- Notes: His twin brother, Ira Hyer, was called to the Tahitian Mission at the same time.
Stories and Documents
French-Polynesian Mission history, 1843-1978, Church History Library.
See the index in volume 2 part 1 for entries on his service.