Spencer Woolley Kimball
- October 1914–December 1916
- Age Called: 19
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Set Apart: 20 October 1914
- Departed From Home: 21 October 1914
- Arrived At Home: 14 December 1916
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Served with companion: Lealand Morgan Hawkes
- Priesthood office: Elder
- Called From: Thatcher, Graham, Arizona
- Set apart by: Seymour B. Young
- Notes: Served as president of the Missouri Conference in 1916.
Stories and Documents
Spencer W. Kimball, "The Mission Experience of Spencer W. Kimball," BYU Studies 25, no. 4 (Fall 1985): 109-40.
Edward J. Kimball and Andrew E. Kimball Jr., Spencer W. Kimball: Twelfth President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Salt Lake City: Bookcraft, 1977), 72-80.