Stanley William Bird
- November 1923–February 1927
- Age Called: 23
- Set Apart: 19 November 1923
- Departed From Home: 20 November 1923
- Arrived In Field: 3 December 1923
- Released: 8 February 1927
- Arrived At Home: 23 February 1927
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Single
- Priesthood office: Elder
- Quorum: 2nd
- Called From: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah, United States
- Set apart by: Rulon S. Wells
- Notes: He served as temporary mission president between the departure of Herbert B. Foulger on 7 April 1926 and the arrival of Alma G. Burton on 29 May of that same year.
Stories and Documents
French-Polynesian Mission history, 1843-1978, Church History Library.
See the index in volume 2 part 1 for entries on his service.