William Furlsbury Carter
- August 1852–September 1854
- Age Called: 41
- Hindostan, Calcutta
- Called: 28 August 1852
- Departed From Home: October 1852
- Arrived At Home: 30 September 1854
- Mission type: Proselytizing
- Marital Status: Plurally Married
- Priesthood office: Seventy
- Called From: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Notes: Released due to ill health.
Stories and Documents
See the index in part 1 for entries on his service.
Account of journey from Utah to California, ocean voyage to India to serve in East India Mission, and missionary labors in Dinapore and Calcutta. Also describes homeward journey via Boston, Massachusetts.
Mentions his call to Hindoostan (India).