John Easton Company (1851)
- Independent Train
- 1 July 1851
- Departed From
- Council Bluffs, Nebraska
- 15 September 1851
- John Easton
- Number In Company
Organized initially as the 4th Ten in the 2nd Fifty of James W. Cummings's company, they left the company on 12 July to travel independently to Utah. They were dissatisfied with the pace of the company and were concerned that they would have enough provisions for the entire distance. They reached Salt Lake several weeks ahead of the Cummings company.
- Bulloch, Christina, Reminiscences, 2-3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Bulloch, David Dunn, Recollections of David D. Bulloch, 2-3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Burt, John Davidson, Autobiographical sketch, 3. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Cook, David Simpson, Reminiscence in Ruth P. Tippets, From the wee hoose among the heather . . . to the wee hoose on the Weber: ancestors and descendants of David Simpson and Janet Hunter Cook , , 18-19.
- Johnson, Amos Partridge, Autobiography, 1-2, in Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Huntington Chapter, Biographies, 1900-1960, MSS 1271.
- Johnson, George Washington, Autobiography, 6-7.
- Stoddard, David Kerr, Autobiographical sketch.
|Bulloch, Christina||12||15 January 1839||5 March 1909|
|Bulloch, David Dunn||6||10 September 1844||18 January 1928|
|Bulloch, James||42||4 January 1809||9 November 1874|
|Bulloch, Robert||13||8 January 1838||23 June 1903|
|Burt, Andrew||47||17 February 1804||3 November 1869|
|Burt, Andrew Hill||22||21 October 1828||25 August 1883|
|Burt, Andrew Patterson||1||17 March 1850||22 October 1918|
|Burt, Elizabeth||29||17 August 1821||16 April 1895|
|Burt, Isabella||47||15 June 1804||30 December 1886|
|Burt, John Davidson||24||12 January 1827||6 May 1906|
|Cook, David Simpson||22||19 January 1829||5 May 1890|
|Cook, William Simpson||24||2 February 1827||28 March 1915|
|Easton, Agnes A.||29||13 September 1821||2 May 1894|
|Easton, Alexander||34||17 March 1817||Unknown|
|Easton, Elizabeth||56||2 February 1795||About 1860|
|Easton, George||22||4 January 1829||1903|
|Easton, James||27||24 July 1823||Unknown|
|Easton, Jane||16||19 September 1834||13 May 1911|
|Easton, John||32||27 May 1819||1853|
|Easton, John Miller||Infant||15 December 1850||September 1905|
|Easton, Margaret||16||20 September 1834||9 January 1912|
|Easton, Margaret||21||25 July 1829||3 January 1915|
|Easton, Mary||31||14 July 1819||Unknown|
|Easton, Matthew Stevenson||20||1834||1898|
|Johnson, Amos Partridge||4||25 September 1846||1 May 1935|
|Johnson, Eveline||18||18 September 1832||12 February 1911|
|Johnson, George Washington||28||19 February 1823||22 January 1900|
|Johnson, Joseph Horace||1||13 June 1850||19 January 1935|
|Johnson, Maria Jane||26||28 October 1824||14 February 1911|
|Johnson, Miles Edgar||Infant||31 July 1851||25 August 1933|
|Johnson, William Oliver||1||9 December 1849||6 March 1862|
|Keir [or Weir; Meir], Alexander||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Keir, [Mrs.] Alexander||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mustard, David||31||6 July 1819||15 March 1895|
|Stoddard, David Kerr||21||2 June 1830||28 August 1913|
|Stoddard, Janet||57||17 August 1794||26 December 1871|
|Stoddard, John||56||25 February 1795||April 1854|
|Stoddard, John Hunter||3||17 September 1846||25 November 1915|
|Stoddard, John Kerr||15||8 June 1836||18 August 1894|
|Williamson, James||38||16 April 1813||22 August 1869|
|Williamson, James Rae||9||5 February 1842||23 May 1891|
|Williamson, Margaret||7||24 January 1844||19 April 1891|
|Williamson, Mary||37||10 October 1813||8 July 1889|
|Williamson, Mary Rae||12||6 March 1839||11 January 1925|
|Williamson, Thomas Rae||4||1 July 1847||29 October 1890|