- Birth Date
- 2 May 1812
- Death Date
- 15 October 1898
Joseph Corrodon Kingsbury
He came with his two wives, Dorcas and Loenza. His travel to Utah is mentioned in his daughter's obituary. The 1850 Utah census mistakenly gives his middle initial as "E."
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "Bashua Dorcas Kingsbury Fryer," Davis County Clipper , 24 July 1931, .
- Book of the Pioneers, Book 1, p. 382.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Find a Grave
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- James Smithies diary, 1846-1859, 3A-6A, 6B-19A.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 41.
- Kingsbury, Joseph C., Reminiscences, in Utah Semi-Centennial Commission, The book of the pioneers [ca. 1897].
- Kingsbury, Joseph Corrodon, Autobiography and journal, 1846-1864.
- Nauvoo Community Project