- Birth Date
- 15 January 1792
- Death Date
- 16 March 1855
The letter Leman wrote to his son, who was serving with the Mormon Battalion confirms the family's intent to journey to the Valley the spring of 1847. Birth date is confirmed by his patriarchal blessing and his Seventies quorum records.
- Age at Departure: 55
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census.
- Bronson, Leman and Lucy to Clinton D. Bronson, 8 September 1846.
- Edward Hunter and Jacob Foutz letter to Brigham Young in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 17 August 1847, 5-6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 25.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- The Mormon , 24 Mar. 1855.