- Birth Date
- 15 February 1830
- Death Date
- 15 June 1853
Loenza Alcina Kingsbury
Loenza Alcina Pond
She is the daughter of Stillman Pond and wife of Joseph C. Kingsbury in this company. In the 1850 Utah census she appears as "Lorenzo" Kingsbury. On Find A Grave she is "Louisa" Loenza Alcina Pond Kingsbury.
The Nauvoo Community Project lists her given name as "Louisa."
- Age at Departure: 17
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 41.
- Kingsbury, Joseph C., Reminiscences, in Utah Semi-Centennial Commission, The book of the pioneers [ca. 1897].
- Kingsbury, Joseph Corrodon, Autobiography and journal, 1846-1864.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Tanner, Mary Jane Mount, Reminiscences and diary 1872-1884, 20-29.