- Birth Date
- 19 January 1818
- Death Date
- 12 August 1891
Elizabeth initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Abraham O. Smoot/George B. Wallace Company in 1847. Her husband, Conrad Kleinman, traveled with the Brigham Young Pioneer Company previous to her travels. After his arrival in the valley, he traveled back east to meet his wife. They were reunited along the trail.
Their surname is spelled "Klineman" in the 1850 Utah census.
Her birth and death dates are confirmed by her obituary. Her travel to Utah is mentioned in her obituary and that of her husband.
She was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 10 February 1849 while living in the Salt Lake City 10th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 29
- 10th Ward, Record of Members.
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Camp of Israel schedules and reports, 1845-1849.
- George Benjamin Wallace Emigrating Company journal, 1847 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 42.
- "Obituary," Deseret [News] Weekly, 23 Jan. 1892, 168.
- Our Pioneer Heritage, vol. 6, p. 494
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.