- Birth Date
- 8 March 1815
- Death Date
- 30 January 1878
Billa came with his wife and 5 children. His surname is spelled "Dixon" on the pioneer company roster so he may be the "Billy Dixon" who appears in Davis County in the 1856 Utah census (his wife Mary Ann "Dickson" is there.) Also, Billa is probably the "Billy Dixon" who appears in Utah Territorial Militia records in 1857 at Bountiful.
Billa's father, John Dickson, also came to Utah in the John B. Walker pioneer company.
Billa had owned land in Missouri and was a member of the third quorum of seventy.
- Age at Departure: 37
- Head of Household
- "14th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 90.
- Dickson, Albert Douglas, Reminiscence [ca. 1911], 2-5.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 89.
- Utah, FamilySearch, Early Church Information File, 1830-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.