- Birth Date
- 5 September 1799
- Death Date
- 2 March 1880
Albert Gallatin Fellows
Albert received land in Salt Lake City in 1848. He was re-baptized 12 February 1848 and was in Great Salt Lake County at the time of the 1850 federal census. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census he was in Juab County and this is where his name appears on the records of the Territorial Militia in 1857.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Head of Household
- 1850 Utah Census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- 1856 Utah census, Juab County.
- "Died," Deseret News [Weekly], 24 March 1880, 128.
- Edward Hunter and Jacob Foutz letter to Brigham Young in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 17 August 1847, 5-6.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 25.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.