- Birth Date
- 15 December 1825
- Death Date
- 20 November 1914
Mary Ann Hunter
Mary Ann Whitesides
Mary Ann's husband, Edward Hunter, had served with the Mormon Battalion and arrived in Utah from California 13 days after Mary Ann and their daughter Sarah Ann Hunter
Mary Ann and Edward were rebaptized in salt Lake City on 12 February 1848.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Head of Household
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Edward Hunter and Jacob Foutz letter to Brigham Young in Historical Department journal history of the Church, 1830-2008, 17 August 1847, 5-6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 24.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.