- Birth Date
- 5 September 1835
- Death Date
- 10 May 1871
Jane sailed to America in 1850 on the ship North Atlantic with her father and mother. Her father, John Walker, died in Missouri in 1851, and her mother, Mary Gorrill Walker, died en route to Utah.
She was living in the Salt Lake 14th Ward with her husband and children at the time of the 1856 Utah census.
- Age at Departure: 16
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "21st Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Andrew Jenson, "Jennings, William," Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia: A Compilation of Biographical Sketches of Prominent Men and Women in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Volume 2 (Salt Lake City, Utah: The Andrew Jenson History Company, 1971),500.
- “Died,” Salt Lake Herald, 11 May 1871, 3.
- Eldredge, Jane Jennings, [Reminiscences], in Jane Jennings Eldredge, "Records and Historical Sketches of Residents of Davis County, Utah," 9 vols. (1916), 5:30.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Orson F. Whitey, History of Utah: in Four Volumes, Volume 4 (Salt Lake City, Utah: George Q. Cannon & Sons Co., Publishers, 1904), 243.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.