- Birth Date
- 12 October 1831
- Death Date
- 17 December 1900
His initial trip to the Valley in 1847 is mentioned in his sister's obituary. Several years later, he captained his own company in 1866.
He was rebaptized on 5 December 1853 while living in the Manti, Utah ward.
- Age at Departure: 15
- Age at Departure: 34
- Company Captain
- Andrew Jenson, “Rasmussen, Niels,” Latter-day Saint Biographical Encyclopedia, Volume 1 (Salt Lake City: Andrew Jenson History Company, 1901), 597.
- Erickson, Hilda Andersson, Interview, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1966, 19-20.
- Jensen, Julius, [Interview], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 15:98,100.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 26.
- Manti Ward, Record of Members. CR 375 8, Reel 3954.
- "Mrs. M. A. Peacock Dead," Herald-Republican, 20 Apr. 1910, 3.
- Nauvoo Community Project
- Nielsen, John, Reminiscences, [1936-1948], 21-24.
- Smith, Anna Matilda Jensen, Our Living Pioneer, . (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- Warnick, Anders Petter, "Life Sketch of Anders Petter Warnick," by Effie Warnick Adams, in Merrill N. Warnick, Warnick Family History , vol. 1 , 26-32.
- Warnick, Charles Peter, "The History of Charles Peter Warnick," in Merrill N. Warnick, Warnick Family History , vol. 1 , 234-35.