- Birth Date
- 26 July 1825
- Death Date
- 7 May 1910
Family of 5
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- George K. Bowering journal, 1842 July-1875 January, 79-118.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 28.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.