- Birth Date
- 14 June 1837
- Death Date
- 17 March 1920
Her surname is spelled "Gillot" on the 1849 ship Zetland and "Gislott" on the 1850 Illinois census. Her surname is Bowen on her death certificate and Find a Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 15
- 1850 Illinois Census.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Pioneer of 1852 Called Home," Tooele Transcript, 19 March 1920, 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.