- Birth Date
- 18 July 1808
- Death Date
- 18 April 1865
Joshua Hague Gillett
The family sailed to America in 1849 on the ship Zetland.
The Gillett family traveled overseas on the ship Zetland arriving in New Orleans on 26 December 1849. Their surname is spelled "Gillot" on the ship and their name is spelled "Gislott" on the 1850 Illinois census.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- 1850 Illinois Census.
- 1860 Utah Census, Tooele County.
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- History of Tooele County, p. 473
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 27.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.