- Birth Date
- 15 June 1807
- Death Date
- 14 February 1872
Richard was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 24 October 1852 while living in the Salt Lake 13th Ward, and again on 7 March 1857 while in the Salt Lake 8th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 44
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Charles Sansom autobiography, 1907, 12-80.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- "Died," Deseret News [Weekly], 21 February 1872, 36.
- Eighth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913), 893.
- Thirteenth Ward record of members, 1859-1870.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.