- Birth Date
- 1 May 1817
- Death Date
- 19 March 1894
He traveled with a family of 10. He is mistakenly included in a list of people in the 1852 Kelsey company in a non-contemporary typescript list in Journal History (Supplement to 1852, 121).
- Age at Departure: 35
- Head of Household
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- George K. Bowering journal, 1842 July-1875 January, 79-118.
- Goddard, Elizabeth Harrison, Autobiography [ca. 1900], 63-64.
- [Goddard, George], "Review of an Active Life," Juvenile Instructor , 1 Mar. 1882, 76.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 32.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.