- Birth Date
- 29 May 1824
- Death Date
- 9 July 1852
Charles Henry Sylvester Kebbell
He is listed as "Henry" both on ship records and on the pioneer company roster. With his wife (Emily) and daughter (Emely R.) he crossed the Atlantic on the ship Blake in 1849 landing at New Orleans. He died on the plains
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14.
- Charles Sansom autobiography, 1907, 12-80.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- George K. Bowering journal, 1842 July-1875 January, 79-118.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 30.
- New Orleans, Passenger List Quarterly Abstracts, 1820-1875.