- Birth Date
- 1 September 1839
- Death Date
- 11 January 1905
Son of Richard and Susanna Preece. The family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Ellen Maria in 1851. Richard died before crossing the plains so Mark traveled with John Wright. Mark's death notice in the Logan Republican newspaper says he died 11 January 1905.
- Age at Departure: 12
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Franklin Items," Logan Republican, 25 Jan. 1905, 4.
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.