- Birth Date
- 14 January 1807
- Death Date
- 24 January 1887
John Tidwell Sr.
There were 8 in his family; also brought M. Parks "as far as Wood River"
- Age at Departure: 45
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- "5th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 5th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 14, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Charles Sansom autobiography, 1907, 12-80.
- Council Point Emigrating Company journal, 1851 November-1852 September.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Genealogy and Family Pioneer History. Mount Pleasant Historical Association
- George K. Bowering journal, 1842 July-1875 January, 79-118.
- Goddard, Elizabeth Harrison, Autobiography [ca. 1900], 63-64.
- [Goddard, George], "Review of an Active Life," Juvenile Instructor , 1 Mar. 1882, 76.
- Goddard, George, Reminiscences, 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Joseph Yates autobiographical sketch and genealogy, 1911, 4-7.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 25.
- Nelson, James Horace, Sr., "Autobiography of James Horace Nelson, Senior, from the original manuscript of the author, by his son, Horace J. Nelson," , 5-10.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Young, Rhoda Byrne Jared, [Reminiscences], in Eleanor McAllister Hall, comp., The Book of Jared , 34.