- Birth Date
- 4 January 1833
- Death Date
- 10 August 1920
Death date is confirmed by his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1860 United States Census
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census
- 1910 United States Federal Census
- “5th Company of 50 Report, 1852 September 14.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5. Box 1, Folder 10)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 348
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- Utah Death Certificates.