- Birth Date
- August 1822
- Death Date
William was Captain of Guard in the Outhouse Company. The company roster indicates that his traveling group consisted of four adults and four children. These individuals have yet to be identified. William was re-baptized in Utah on 15 November 1852. According to the 1852 Bishop's Report William Loyd was then living in the Salt Lake 19th Ward and he may be the William "Lloyd" who first appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia on 30 April 1853 at Salt Lake City. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial Census a William "Lloyd" was living in Weber County.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- 1856 Utah Census, Weber County.
- "4th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "4th Company of 50 reports, 1852." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 20.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.