- Birth Date
- 6 May 1825
- Death Date
- 17 November 1896
Henry was a member of the Mormon Battalion and came to Utah from California. He may have arrived in Utah in 1848. According to the account "Saints, Soldiers & Destiny" in his "Memories" section in FamilySearch, he left Utah and went east again. The history says that "At some time by 1850 Henry turned around and returned in Salt Lake City." He was married in Salt Lake City on 16 January 1851. Further research is needed to determine the year of his initial arrival in Utah and the name of the pioneer company with which he traveled.
He was rebaptized twice in Salt Lake City, 8 August 1851 and again on 28 September 1851. These ordinances are recorded in the Salt Lake Stake Record of Members.
In 1852 he was living in the Salt Lake City 15th ward.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Watt, Ronald G., Public Works Accounts Books Index , .
- Watt, Ronald G., Consecration Deeds Index, 1854-1868.