- Birth Date
- 14 November 1825
- Death Date
- 1 May 1912
Hamilton Gray Park
He served as the Secretary of the company. The roster indicates that his traveling group consisted of six adults and three children. It is assumed his wife and two young children were with him, as they are with him on the overseas journey, arriving in New Orleans on 1 November 1850 via the ship the North Atlantic. Further research is needed to identify the rest of his traveling group.
Birth month and day is confirmed by the missionary register.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- "4th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "4th Company of 50 reports, 1852." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 19.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- Utah Death Certificates.