- Birth Date
- 28 March 1801
- Death Date
Ann Williams Humphreys Rogers
Ann was a widow traveling with her step-daughter, also named Ann, and her daughter, Mary. She is not listed as a head of household in the Outhouse Company records, but it is possible they were traveling with Thomas Day and his wife. His reminiscence indicates a widow, anxious to make the journey, helped supply a wagon for his teams to pull if they could travel together. Family histories for young Ann also confirm that her step-mother made arrangements to help a man and his wife (with no children of their own, which is confirmed in the Day reminiscence) to buy a wagon to make the trip in. On the roster, there are three individuals in Thomas Day's traveling party that are unaccounted for. We believe this was Widow Rogers and her two daughters.
- Age at Departure: 51
- Head of Household
- "4th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- "4th Company of 50 reports, 1852." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- Ann Rogers, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.
- Day, Thomas, Reminiscences, 32-33.
- Gardner, Nathan Hale, [Biographical sketch of Ann Rogers Snow] 1978, 10-11.