- Birth Date
- 15 March 1833
- Death Date
- 3 September 1894
Charles Dixon McKinley
Son of Elizabeth Dixon McKinley. Elizabeth's name is included in the company report. Orson Hyde Elliot's journal states that Elizabeth McKinley traveled with her two sons. The sons with whom she traveled were George and Charles. Additional evidence is needed to support the birth date, which came from an online family history source without any accompanying documentation.
- Age at Departure: 19
- "15th Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- "15th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 23" In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (MS 1234 5, Box 1, Fd. 18)
- 1850 Iowa Census, Des Moines County
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Elliott, Orson Hyde, Reminiscences in the Life of Orson Hyde Elliott 1899, 210-216.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 98.