- Birth Date
- 21 February 1812
- Death Date
- 11 April 1858
Wife of Oliver Thornton. According to census records, the Thornton family was living in Pottawattamie in 1850. The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in the obituary of her son, Thomas E. Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 40
- "15th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 15th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 23.
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "American Fork Pioneer is Dead," Salt Lake Herald, 16 Mar. 1918, 3.
- American Fork Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 97.